Sony reveals the Poison: Let there be slaughter Blu-ray release and its list of exciting special features including six deleted scenes and a behind-the-scenes Carnage feature. The second installment of Sony’s Spider-Man Universe begins a year after the events of 2018. Poison while Eddie Brock tries to adjust to life as the host of the titular alien symbiote. When interviewing serial killer Cletus Kasady leads him to become the host of Venom’s deadly carnage, Eddie must find a way to stop his murderous rampage before it’s too late.
Tom Hardy returns to lead the cast of Poison: Let there be slaughter alongside Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris, Reid Scott, Stephen Graham and Woody Harrelson as Cletus / Carnage, reprising their role from the post-credits of the first film. After multiple changes to its release schedule due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the film finally hit theaters in October with improved reviews overall and a strong box office gross, grossing more than $ 442 million worldwide. world against its $ 110 million budget. Sony now has exciting news for those eager to revisit. Poison: Let there be slaughter or finally give it a look after opting to wait to see it in theaters.
A month after the movie hit theaters, Sony has announced the Poison: Let there be slaughter Blu-ray release date and special features. The sequel will hit digital platforms on November 23, followed by shelves in 4K Ultra-HD, Blu-ray and DVD on December 14 and will come with a list of special features, including six deleted scenes, a feature of Carnage BTS. and more. See the special features and box art below:
Special 4K Ultra-HD, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Features
- Outtakes and bloopers
- 6 deleted scenes
- Eddie and Venom: The Odd Couple: What happens when two beings inhabit a body? Much chaos. Tom Hardy, Andy Serkis and the team of filmmakers talk all about Eddie and Venom.
- Sick and twisted Cletus Kasady: Imagining this iconic and psychotic comic book villain for the screen with Woody Harrelson, director Andy Serkis and the production team.
- Concept to Butcher Shop: Trace Carnage’s design and animation from the comic book image to the symbiotic screen.
- Let there be … actionEnter the set and experience the action as Venom: Let There Be Carnage takes shape. From concept to stage, green screen to movie screen, follow the making of the movie and see the intense stunts that were captured.
- And more!
The inclusion of six deleted scenes in Poison: Let there be slaughterBlu-ray is sure to create a point of curiosity for the public. Sony recently released an extended version of the beach scene near the end of the film, which featured more comedic banter between Eddie and Venom in anticipation of the film’s arrival on digital platforms. With director Andy Serkis and Hardy working to infuse a more humorous element into the film, the other deleted scenes are likely to see more widespread banter between the two, as well as potentially more uproar from Harrelson’s titular antagonist.
Although Poison: Let there be slaughter It may not have achieved a “Fresh” approval rating from critics on Rotten Tomatoes, the film’s improved reviews from critics and audiences point to a promising future for Sony’s Spider-Man Universe. With the post-credits also establishing an exciting crossover with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the ball is just beginning to roll on Hardy’s superhero career. Waiting for Poison: Let there be slaughterThe comeback is almost over when the sequel hits VOD on November 23, followed by hitting shelves on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD on December 14.
More: Venom 2 Post-Credits Mean You Can Finally Get Your Biggest Missing Item
- Morbius (2022)Release Date: Jan 21, 2022
- Kraven the Hunter (2023)Release Date: Jan 13, 2023
Gordon’s change from Batman hints at Matt Reeves’ great dark knight promise
About the Author